Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting ready for surgery

So today is two days before the surgery. I can only have clear liquids :( and no solid foods. I literally dreamed about eating food last night lol. I can't wait until after the surgery and be able to eat whatever I like. For those who don't know what the surgery is, it’s the removal the large intestines because that is where the ulcerative colitis is located. I am going to eat EVERYTHING after the surgery, I am so excited!!!

However, even though the scars won't be that bad, I am a little nervous for them. It will definitely be worth it and I am sure they won't be that bad because the surgery is done laparoscopically. I just took a picture so I can have a before and after picture of my belly haha.

Plus I have a bunch of DVDs all ready for me to watch for when I resting in my bed. This is going to be fun, nice and relaxing. I will get to catch up on all my t.v. shows and movies

No comments:

Post a Comment