Monday, February 1, 2010

So I have lost count of the days. sorry i have not written in a long time i have not been feeling my best. still in the hospital. lots of things can go wrong. no one prepared me for how painful this surgery was going to be.

yesterday was my 11th days without food and i finally ate. I only got food through my i.v. for like 2 days because it cause infections in two of my veins.

today is day 10 in the hospital :( and i want to go home. lets see what has happened since i have last written. i think the day after, the reason i stopped writing was because i lost about 3 cups of blood i will spare the people who would rather not know where the blood is coming from. but you can guess. a little is normal but not that much. actually it has happened everyday since, except not to the extent of three cups.

i did a ct scan like 4 days ago. but got to do another cat scan where i had to drink this nasty liquid (keep in mind the most i had to drink at a time was like a tablespoon of water) and i had to drink like half a liter of it without throwing up.

Oh yeh the day after the blood in the middle of the night I randomly starting throwing up green stuff. that was weird. I felt like an alien....i mean who throws up green stuff. (a really sick alien). So i continued that on and off for the rest of my day. thus preventing any blogging, sry.

recently my fever has been 102.5 and pulse like 140 for no reason. So they are trying to figure that out. they thought i might have a gall bladder stone. so i got an ultrasound. (oh and i have gotten 2 chest x-rays). all was clear.

however in that latest cat scan they did find something. maybe an abscess or something in the J-pouch. which is not good. they will either have to go in and drain it or i'll use anti-biotic. anyway i get tired really very quickly from typing and talking so i'm gonna stop here.

I want to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment